Monday 11 September 2017

Wishing you a very merry angel visit! Magnolia-licious DT

Hi there! Rosette here wishing you a very blessed and happy week! 

I have scheduled this post as currently I am on a 5 day retreat in Rabat - a high and very quiet area here in Malta. It is my turn to provide an inspirational card for Magnolia-licious Store today, and I chose to put in another Christmas card which we all try to prepare beforehand. 





πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



I am very curious to see what Magnolia surprises we will have for the coming Christmas Season, so till then I decided to use this sweet 2009  Tilda as Christmas Angel from the "So Jolly Under The Mistletoe" Collection; coupled with the awesome Long Time ago in Bethlehem Pion Paper (the middle rectangular piece is from my scraps folder - it is Basic Grey Wassail paper)








πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


The main paper is hand cut and distressed with Walnut Stain ink. Tilda is also colored with Disrtess inks, and then I embellished with gold ribbon, lace bell, Christmas postage stamp, paper flowers and some rhinestones. Stickles were used on Tilda's wings and her hair band. I sprayed the white poinsettia flower with Pearl Glimmer mist, for some subtle shine. Unfortunately I did not manage to capture this detail in the photo, but it makes a lovely accent in real life. 







πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


Keep your eye on Magnolia-licious Store for more Magnolia goodies and lots of other fun stuff for your Christmas (and other occasions) crafts. You can already pre-order your Halloween Calendar here, and the awaited Christmas Calendar Box here 



The Square die which I used behind Tilda can also be found at the Store. It is #4 Vintage Doohickey Die 17 - Small Square, and you can click on this LINK to buy yours now. 






πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


I also finished the inside of my card with some more Christmas papers and a sentiment cut from the same Long ago in Bethlehem papers. I LOVE this set, than god that I had won it in their awesome giveaways!! :) Lucky girl 
If you'd like to try some Pion paper, you can go to the Store here. These particular papers were not yet brought by Shawn, but you can find lots of yummy papers around there! 

Have a wonderful and awesome crafty day; especially if you have a rainy or winter-y weather... oh finally we have had some rain last weekend, after about three months of total dryness!!!  








πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


Challenges for this card: 



Sweet Stampers - Lots of layers 

Allsorts Challenge  - At least two designer paper 


Smile always, and spread Love wherever you go! 

Rosette 

6 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card, so many gorgeous elements and a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining our 'Use 2 or more DP's' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to this lovely Christmas Card! This is the first "Tilda" I adore. (You know - I miss the mouth.......). The accessoires are so nice and sweet. Thanks for sharing!
    Eva from Austria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful Christmas card Rosette! I love all the fabulous details and perfect design. Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your christmas card is amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine zauberhafte Karte.
    Danke fΓΌr deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete